For Ecogest, security is strategic value and an ongoing investment.
THE SAFETY OF OUR WORKERS
Ecogest has developed a culture of safety that builds on 50 years of experience to ensure compliance with the most demanding standards to protect those who work for us.
Confirming its commitment to safety, Ecogest has obtained the ISO 39001 Certification , which defines the elements to guarantee the safety of our workers on road construction sites, with specific attention to the prevention and reduction of the probability of a road accident.
Furthermore, with regard to the health and safety of workers, Ecogest’s commitment is focused on reducing accidents through the analysis of near misses and in the careful management of construction site activities that can have a direct impact on road safety.
SAFETY ON OUR CONSTRUCTION SITES
For Ecogest, security has a complete meaning, we are committed to:
- Compliance with the mandatory requirements of the highway code and other contractual requirements imposed by the client.
- The setting up of mobile construction sites in compliance with the regulations for their reporting to road users.
- The use of vehicles with an adequate level of safety for the operators.
- Staff selection and training consistent with the activities assigned.
- The supervision of site managers for the proper management of activities including in relation to road safety.
- Communication with the Customer with particular attention to reports of anomalies and accidents.
- The management of emergencies in accordance with the procedures requested by the Customer.
This safety culture is one of the driving forces behind the company’s European and international business development.
ISO 39001:2012 Certification